25 octobre 2016

Scrap our Stash - October Sketch and Pick 3 List

Good morning,

Voici le sketch et la liste d'éléments dont nous devions nous inspirer en octobre sur Scrap our Stash.
Here is this month sketch and pick list we had to use to create our layout on Scrap our Stash.

 
 
Usually I tend to freely interprets sketches. But for once, I tried to stay close to this one, and I didn't use any medium on my layout! I like to do it once in a while as I'm still a big fan of traditional scrapbooking. I love using patterned papers to create an harmonious layout.
 
From the Pick Lists, I chose Desert (Kraft and desert are pretty similar, right?)
I also picked the envelop, one as a badge (this one was too easy!), but I also created one that is tucked behind my pictures.
Finally, I went with flowers, since they are my favorite embellishments.



Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire